Friday, May 7, 2010

Kids Fish Fingers with Couscous


This is a KIDS MEAL that I can tolerate!  It is so easy to make fish or chicken fingers and it doesn't take long at all!  Last night my sons requested fish fingers.  I had a late lunch and was not hungry for dinner.  Hubby ate the leftover wings and the kids got fish fingers!  Here is what I did:


Put flour, egg whites (or beaten eggs), and bread crumbs into separate trays.  Cut the fish fillets into strips with kitchen shears or use your knife.  Coat each strip in the flour, then in the egg mix, then into the breadcrumbs. 


  

Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet.  Place the strips into the skillet and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side.  That's it!  I served it with leftover couscous (heated for about 45 seconds).



Served on a Mickey Mouse hawaiian plate for the kids.  They each had two servings!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment