Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chicken Parmesan Burgers


Do you watch "The Chew?"  I love that show!  It cracks me up.  Nothing like watching people having a good time sharing recipes and laughing...lots of laughing.  LOVE IT.  I dvr it daily and catch up when I can. Sometimes my husband watches with me.  That was the case when this came on the show.  It was actually a viewer recipe!  We were both ooo-ing and ahh-ing over it, so I made it that same week!

The recipe can be found here:  Chicken Parm Burger

Here is how I made them:


Mix the chicken and seasonings together, then dip into breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese mixture (I used regular instead of panko).  Put them in the fridge for about 30 minutes to firm up. 


Cook about 5 minutes per side in a large skillet.


Cook in batches.  Place them on a sheet pan as you go.


Top with marinara (I use homemade), then freshly grated mozzarella cheese.


Place under the broiler until golden brown.


Put it on a bun and eat!


Inside shot of my chicken sandwich.  YUM!  I did double the recipe so we could have it for leftovers.  Cut it up and put it on pasta, eat it on an open face sandwich, or have another burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment