Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cranberry Butter


I finished making cookies, bread, got breakfast and dinner preparations done for Christmas day and sat down to check my email and look at the blog posts.  I came across this EASY recipe that added something extra from things I already had on hand.  It takes no time to put together, so it was a "must make."  The recipe came from Tasty Kitchen's website.  Click here to be directed to the site.


Here is what you need:  1 lb of butter, the zest from one orange (I only had clementines on hand), 1/2 cup of honey and 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries.  That's it.  I'm telling you, this is delicious!


Great for gifts too!  :)  I think I may do small jelly jars of this next year.  YUMMY!

Cranberry Butter

Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time
Servings 20 Difficulty Easy

Ingredients

  • 1 pound Butter, Softened To Room Temperature
  • ½ cups Chopped Fresh Cranberries
  • ½ cups Honey
  • 1 whole Orange (just The Zest)

Preparation Instructions

Such an easy recipe, it’s easy to adjust the ingredients to your personal taste. Want more orange flavor? Zest another orange! Want it less sweet? Reduce the amount of honey. Make it your own!

Combine softened butter, chopped fresh cranberries, honey to taste (about 1/2 cup) and the ZEST ONLY of one orange. Mix until well blended.

You’ll need to store this in the refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Finally something about compare health insuranсe
    quotes.

    Here is my pаgе - bеst cheap wаtchеs оnline [http://tikiwiki.termx.be/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagegeraldineilsrzpsg]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why viѕitοrs still make use of to read newѕ рapeгs when in thіs technologicаl woгld everything iѕ eхiѕtіng
    οn web?

    mу homеpage - cheap sailbοatѕ ()

    ReplyDelete