Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nutella Cookies


I will admit to you that Nutella and I have had a long lasting affair.  If you don't know what Nutella is, you are missing out.  It is a hazelnut spread made with skim milk and cocoa.  I have been trying to figure out a way to combine my love of nutella and baking...thankfully the blogger Alpineberry Mary did it for me!  I found a recipe for Nutella Cookies on her blog Alpineberry Mary and made them tonight.


It starts like any cookie recipe by creaming the butter with the sugars.  I did go ahead and add 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of butter rather than just the 7 her recipe called for.  The Nutella, egg and vanilla is then added.

In a separate bowl, you mix the dry ingredients.


Add the dry ingredients and then the chocolate chips and mix until incorporated.


I always use parchment paper.  I love that it is easy to clean up and a cookie will never stick to my sheet pans.  I don't need any kind of pam or butter to grease up the pan either.  Bake these in a 350 degree oven for 11 minutes.


Let them cool for 5 minutes.


Give these a try, you won't be disappointed.

Nutella Cookies by Alpineberry Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment