Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shamrock Cookies


I have become a huge fan of the decorated cookie!  I love them!  They are cute and taste delicious.  If you have a good recipe for a sugar cookie and icing...you are set!  Thanks to a favorite blog of mine:  Annie's Eats I have both!  I used these same recipes for my Conversation Heat Cookies.  Just different gel coloring.  Click either link to check them out.

I made a couple different colors of shamrocks.  Marcus chose the color for the shamrocks for his classmates for St. Patrick's Day:


I think they turned out super cute!


I also made extras for us to  have on St. Patrick's Day at our Irish Dinner, and to put into Nicholas' lunchbox.

I preferred a darker green:


You have plenty of time to make your own.  These are great because you can make them a day or two ahead and they will keep well in an airtight container.

Have a Happy St. Patrick's WEEK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment