Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birds Nests


I saw these on a FB post from Ezra Pound Cake, which is a super cute blog I follow.  I thought they were just adorable!  And EASY.  No baking involved!  Well, you have to melt the chocolate, but even that can be done in the microwave.  Now the recipe called for Lo Mein noodles and I don't usually buy them so I really had no idea what they would taste like.  It suggested you could use pretzel sticks too, but I used what the author used.  Next time I would use pretzels for sure....I LOVE pretzels.


All you do is melt the chocolate with the butter, and then stir in the noodles (or whatever you use).


Arrange your "nests' on parchment or wax paper, and add your "eggs."


Let them try completely.


Store in an airtight container until ready to eat!

For the complete recipe visit Ezra Pound Cake by clicking :  Chocolate Easter Nests.

This is a great one for the kids!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment