Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Eggs with Avocado, Tomato and Canadian Bacon


I'm trying out some new breakfast ideas. For those of you who know me, you know I am perfectly happy with oatmeal and whatever kind of fruit I have on hand.  BUT, I am doing a new workout routine and it comes with a recipe book.  I wasn't sure about this one, but it is DELICIOUS!  And really, it couldn't be easier.  

If you aren't a fan of fried eggs, you can poach or scramble them.  Do what you like.  I had never eaten avocado for breakfast.  The tomato/avocado/bacon/egg combination just works perfectly.  I was completely satisfied and pleasantly surprised.

269 calories

Give it a try!  You will love it.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete