Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pork Shoulder Roast with Tomatoes


If you have time to cook this slow in the oven, you will not be disappointed.  I'm usually making pork tenderloin.  I've made it many ways, but I had yet to get a pork shoulder.  I saw this recipe in the December 2011 Everyday Food magazine and flagged the page immediately.  After we got back from our Christmas vacation it was on my shopping list!  

You can follow the recipe by going to http://www.marthastewart.com/868641/pork-shoulder-roast-tomatoes.  You will not be disappointed!  The leftovers make fantastic sandwiches.  We bought rolls and the kids loved making little mini pork sandwiches.  I served it with baked potatoes, but you can serve it with whatever you like.  I was just lazy and popped them in the microwave, so technically they aren't baked, but that's what that button is for on the microwave!


Here's my plate.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment